Sunday, August 13, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Woke up at 10 o clock in the morning, thinking to myself " what the hell again ". I slept at two am yesterday and managed to get up at 10 in the morning. What is this, is my brain not functioning well or i am thinking too much.

I dread to sleep nowadays as i do not want to have the same dreams over and over again. I dreamt about money again! ARGH! What the hell is the world coming to. I have a debt to pay, and its a serious one for me.

Cash cash cash, enough of it. I really had enough of it. I don't want to stick to this anymore. I have a life, take me if you want to. I'm really gone, gone case. How i wish everything was so easy, how i wish god would drop some money from the sky and let us spend them.

How i wish, how i wish. If there were so many how i wish, i would wish to stop the israeli war now. Armed conflict, it sucks. Whats there to shoot each other with bullets which are actually MAN MADE?

Man invented those deadly weapons, whats the point? To kill mankind? Mentality of mankind really suck to the core. Whats there to protect oneself when everyone is respectful against its own kind? No conflicts would happen. Whats there to fight about if we have tolerance in our blood?

Whats there to fight about if we have more understanding towards the other cultures? Take me to a world where no fighting is occuring, take me to a world where there is no burden of cash flow, take me to a world where flowers blossom even in winter, take me to a world where there is only me and you.

Thats the kind of world that i desire to live in. Then i shall name that world, "My reserved space". If issac newton can say that gravitational force cause the apple to drop. If thomas edison can have so much determination,

I can say that my world is not complete without you!

Ok, another theory of mine come out. U see, everyone has their own style of mind. Why do hilter want to shave that moustache of his to that of charlie charplin? Its a strategy to make people remember him for that.

I stop here for the day.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.