Friday, August 11, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
National day holiday, such a long break, its nice anyway. Returned to school with a heavy and sleepy heart, didnt have the attitude to learn. But now, everything is different.

Got my o level chinese results, B4! Thats great, although i'm retaking to get a higher grade, i knew that i have improved alot. Thanks god for giving me this chance. Crap, anyway really, i didnt waste my attention in mr titus class.

Was so elated when i saw my own results, although i didnt meet my b3. I jumped with joy. The feeling of retaking is sure to be a challenging one, but i will strive hard for this.

My mum is nagging again, my holy god. Talking about the prawn mee boss passing away, i don't even know him by the way. Erm, by the way, eileen, if you are going to tag at my blog using an unknown indenity, please type the style that we are not familiar with. I can read your mind like a book.

Stop being so stressed up. HAHA! Cheer up everyone, let the overwhelmed feeling of having worthy results come into your mind. Good luck to everyone who is retaking the o levels chinese, hope we all can get our targets.

I stop here for the day, gotta prepare for night study. Take care.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.