Monday, August 28, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Whats making my head to spin? Those tight schedules of mine? Like today, i really hate this. I study till 4 in the afternoon. I have my appointment at new york at 5, i have to go back to the night study after that. This life suck.

I was at the mrt station walking to white sands, when someone approach me. I was thinking to myself, "whos this? ", surprisingly, the first things she ask of me was. " Today no school ar? " I was of course thinking what the heck to myself.

Without prior knowledge, i confirmed once again that i didnt knew her at all. She was just a surveyer. O my, she scare me out of my wits. What she said to me? Guess it guys, she talked to me about studies and said "see you so stress, bye".

O my, the feeling was intense. I was damn embarassed or vice versa? She walked away just like that, of course, i was thinking again to myself, " am i that stress? you're telling me that you can see it on the face of mine? "

One joyful thing is that, cryena is back. She is so undescrible, i found out that i actually talk quite alot to her nowadays. The way she squeezes those black heads out of this bloody face of mine, is not painful at all. I'm glad. Shes back.

Had to rush for night study later, the old chang kee that i bought for eileen foo and pearllene goh is certainly crushed and topsy turvy.It was from pasir ris to tampines and tampines to tampines. Such a long journey, i pity the old chang kee.

Thanks for the ez link peggy and thanks for the snickers and drink EILEEN FOO! I tell you, the vangoh pearl wont fall, cause the captain is always so passionate! Crap!!!

And you must eat hor, dun always wait till dinner. If you wan to become a paper eater, i write letters for you everyday. Like this you can eat all you want. At least i know that you are eating. Must eat ar! I love you, i certainly do.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.