Wednesday, August 02, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Incuring of my wrath is certainly not an easy task, it shows the importance of you in my heart. I'm also sorry for being harsh. Just as you are tired, correct me if i am wrong. I'm also tired as it be.

My head hurts real badly these few days, i have not been feeling comfortable enough to actually concentrate in lessons. How? So what am i going to do? People might be having stirred feelings of "Ow, crap. How can this guy be sick when he is so lively in class?"

"Lively?" I'm tired. But i'm a clown. A clown who is trying to hide my feelings from the surronding. I'm the one who can make you oblivious of what am i feeling. The smile that i wear on my face, the laughter that i bring about, the lame jokes that i crack and finally, the shit and crap that i gave.

I talk to myself in bed sometimes and told myself, " Stop being an idiot! " Certainly no one actually knows when i am feeling down, happy or angry. Except for myself. The deception that i gave to the people around me, beside me, infront of me, anywhere which invovles me is seriously .......

I can't possibly say out what i want to say, as i am scared that my words could result in an unhappy thing. I can't possibly me not thinking of what is going on, as i am a sensitive person all along.

I would sit back and just watch, like a "poacher" in a cinema. Recording every little bit of others into the memory of mind. But who knows it, its to be kept a secret. Never mind, i'm just me myself and i.

I love you.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.