Saturday, August 12, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Thinking about a few things here, thinking on my way back from mac at west cc after study. Thinking of why humans would wan to study animals or even nature rather than study themselves.

To me, a human mind is more complicated than anyone else. Not even a "jigsaw puzzle" expert can do the job of guessing whats on the mind of a particular human. It may be this, it may be that. Yawns, i feel so tired. I do not want to leave out of my chair, neither do i want to face the computer.

How i wish i have an appointment today, so that i can relax myself. Breaking off from all the stress in me, be it studies, human relations, and especially CASH. Cash on hand is really a good thing, no cash is real sucky, i live a day by a day, hoping that tomorrow will not come. I do not how to face this cash problem. I'm god damn serious.

For you

Cheer up, i've told you. I be there whenever u need me to. I remember the times and i miss them for sure. I didn't know that choosing white would be friendship. In this mind of mine, white always stands for purity. And the reason i chose white when u give me that is cause of the purity of my feelings towards you.

It's not contaminated, its neither dyed. Purple is a coloured which is not even primary. It's a colour that is mixed. How can purple be the meaning for " i love you? " This is my theory and i stick to it. But, can i take back the friendship.

True as it always is, i do not wish to stick with you as friends. Not everything is gone, the passion for your interests would still be in your heart. Its waiting for you to do something to light it up. Stick to your interests, everything would be fine.

Can be seen that you are trying hard, but in the midst of this, do not stress yourself. Unhappiness and stress befalling on you is really the most hated thing that i want to see.

I stop here for the day..
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.