Friday, August 25, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
One idiotic prisoner, with two hands tied up using metal chains. A metal whip that strikes me hard in the mind and body, bleeding profusely. Blood oozing out of my wounds, and i cant take it anymore.

I'm tired ok, questions after questions you gave. Those questions are not meant to be answered, in the fact that i don't even know how to go about answering them. What do you benefit from the answer, intense happiness if the answer is positive? Or rather feeling down when the answer is negative.

I didn't meant to say don't know, how i wish i can just say "ya, i like her" just to let you stop asking me questions anymore. I thought about the welfare of yours, did you ever put my welfare in that pea brain of yours?

How tired, how stress am i ? To answer your questions. I lack in freedom, the freedom to say out what i have to say, the freedom of who i want to be with. The freedom of who i want to choose as my friend.

Yeah, i was tolerant once, but not now. I really too too indirect that i gave you the wrong meaning that i am there to listen to your "chanting". In fact, we don't know each other VERY well and what happened between you and her is none of my problem rite?

Am i the cause of it? I'm not. Think about what is the cause of the main problems. Approach it, solve it. Don't come asking me what to do, how to tell her, i have no answers to those questions of yours, i really don't.

I don't look like a fortune teller, do i? i can possibly say how she reacts when the things has not happened yet. I have my own problems to deal with, i have my own life to run, i have my own person i love.

Clear of whats the answer?
|
This entry was posted on Friday, August 25, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.