Friday, August 18, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
O my, english oral is finally over. Much of those anxiety, i was panic-stricken when i brought myself in front of the examiners. This oral exam is the first exam that i found it easy, thank god. I was prompted by the examiner one question in each component.

This was certainly the best oral that i had since primary school. I hope this oral would turn out real well. We were all sitting in a straight row in the hall, when mrs danial noticed something. She was chuckling when she said, " Look at how all of you all are seated ".

Guess what? We sat up straight, cross our hands and put the "praying hands" in the middle of our legs. What a joke that was, everyone was so nervous and she can actually joke about it. My name was called to have a 10mins of preparation. I walked briskly to my seat and started to read.

Time flies, i haven't even finish preparing for my picture conversation when the 10 mins was up. Anyway, good luck to all those who are having their oral exams next week. Mr lee came into our class and talk to us about "reality". Yeah, thats reality. But my mind is twirling in thoughts of where am i actually heading.

On the serious note, i see nothing. Nothing infront of me, waiting to be acheived. Thats really bad. After two whole periods of admonish, i would say. I found myself wandering in the wilderness, heading nowhere, fainting soon, real soon.

So many things to be completed on task, far too many. Having to make a clear line between play and work, having to go into intense studying, i hope this ordeal would go over soon. Please, someone help me inside here.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, August 18, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.