Monday, August 21, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
My neck condition did improve, but just by a bit . Small tiny little bit, what can it do much? Still, i'm not able to turn my head to the RIGHT side. AND.. Pearl and GOH and the others keep laughing at this stupid head of mine.

Looking across the pictures, i found out something real funny. Jack sparrow has the ship called, "the black pearl". I have a ship! Call "Vangoh pearl". I was inspired by the three person photo that we took in class.

Vangoh sounds like vangouh. Stylish name isn't it. Maple really sucks to the core, but why am i still playing it? Seriously, i do not even get it. Its attract you in a strange way, but the way is really undescrible. Its fun when you level up, its fun when you can wear the items. But IT SUCKS! when you are training at the same old spot.

Hitting the same old bloody monsters again and again. Each only gives you 0.01 percent of your experience bar of 100%. This is mad. Anyway, prelims is just around the corner, have you guys started your revision? This is the common questions of teachers who comes into our class of 4e5.

4e5 would then keep quiet. Because? No one has even started i think. Thats really the fun part of 4e5. How i wish i can never leave 4e5, its the last year. I cant imagine life without the food in the canteen of secondary school, i cant imagine life without the bunch of people who cheer u up, i cant imagine the life of no one there to make fun of everything possible.

This is sure a memorable year for me and my class, the class t shirt is coming up soon. I'm proud to be a member of 4e5 no matter what, i'm really proud of myself. Prom night is coming up soon, and i doubt i have the chance to go.

Cause? My debt is not even laid off yet, how am i going to spend more money on other things.

The COURT DECLARES SOMEONE TO BE THROWN BEHIND BARS NAMED " The most FEARED and HATED and RUINED person on planet earth " !! HAHA!

I LOVE YOU! Tea+Milk+Sugar = ??
|
This entry was posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.