Tuesday, August 08, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
After much silence in my blog, i finally post again. First, i acclaim and declare that i'm not a passing ball,neither a person without rights and principles. I give my love and effort to who i actually love, not wanting anyone to steal this decisions about this.

Who am i waiting for, who am i loving, or rather who i actually want to be with, is entirely my own decision. I love you, and i wish to be with you. What for? Tell me whats the point? So everything is clogged up now? Can't i just have a fren who is from the opposite side and very very close?

Why cant i ? I regard her as my friend all along, a great one indeed. In my own perspective, i would not fall on my close friends. If i would, life would be much more complicated. Whats with the gender? Does the world have a rule of different genders not having the ability to mixed together?

What seperates boys and girls? Different sex organs? Pardon me for the words that i use, but its just true. Girls have something thats guys doesn't have, guys have something that girls doesn't have.

How ironic is this life that i am living in. How i wish that i can return to those childhood days where everything was still so fresh. We do not have the burden of money, looks, love, whatever have you.

Things becomes stale as time goes by. Exams, views of people towards you, everything, everything. Why can't we play marbles like we use to do when we are young and innocent? Now? Crap! Try asking some of your friends this question.

"Hey, wanna have a game of marbles at the sandpit around my house?" People would have the same reaction. "Mad? thats the word they use." This kind of mentality certainly suck, its not about the game of marbles. Its about the things that people do nowadays.

Went to new york skin solutions to sign up the "planning". How got damn expensive. So whats with that treatment that cost a bomb of $1200? But, looks. Thats the point. Get what i mean? A 1.2k face, thats expensive face.

Great thanks to my aunt for helping me with the bill. I promise i would sure pay u back one day. For sure, thanks alot. I hope the treatment would be effective.

Ok, i stop here for the day.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.