Tuesday, August 15, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Claimed that you love your friends? So, is it because that you love your friends thats why our friendship turned sour? Is it because that you love your friends that caused this friendship of ours to be topsy turvy now?

Let me turn the table back at you and return your ace of spades. Am i not your friend rather. Every gambling den has its own rules, every nation has its own laws, even every class has it own rules. But the point is, the friendship between me and you have no rules. Can't you think of it in a more sophisicated manner like this?

Isn't this kind of friendship worth to cherish? I found myself boggled towards your mutation. I cant force myself to adapt to it so soon. I cant, i cant. I falling low, low, low. Flowing in the rapids, so fast then i cant even stop to ask myself. "whats going on now?".

I flowing to the waterfall real soon, and i will go right down.At that point, you will see a different me, a me that you wont want to see. Cause i'll be that idiotic that you won't want to even catch a glimpse of.

I sense tribulations, i sense it. It's coming real near, near near near.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.