Thursday, August 24, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I'm dead beat after getting back from school. I feel like an absolute stingray, without its bones. Feel like lying here and not waking up forever. I'm so vulnerable to so many medical problems if i continue like this.

Things seemed to be crumbling onto me once again, combining those trash to one pile of ironic shit. My geography mcq 13/25 -- 52%. My expected grade --- 65%. Calculate and i know how much am i actually to that target of mine.

My social studies, 13/25 -- 52%. My expected grade --- 75%. My history, i'm going to flunk it anyway. I didn't even wrote the most important point of the essay. Am i too confident or am i just pure stupid?

Why did i score well for my humanities in secondary 3? Is it because the paper is more easy in sec 3 or more diificult in sec 4? Or did i put in more effort in sec 3 then in sec 4? I doubt so. I'm sure i'm trying my best for my subjects. EXPECT FOR chem!

Chemistry is really a subject that i cannot tolerate, somehow or rather. Everything in chem seemed to have the words " i suck " on their heads. So when i am studying chem, i told myself mentally i suck too.

What a stupid thing to do you might say, i just dun have the chemistry brain. Those equations, those memories, those chemicals! ARGH!

"Articulate with my feelings more than you want to, twist with my hopes more than you love to"

I love you, i certainly do.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 24, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.