Thursday, August 31, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Took quite a number of photos today, omg, they are so cool. Show you guys,

Mr ang , my favourite maths teacher and i.

After which, miss tan! And i. Cool ?

Now, mrs sharon tan, saleh and myself. I miss those times in secondary 3.

mrs haniff and us, can u spot pearllene?

Whats with this pic anyway, mr vanan, saleh and myself!

last but not least, of course, its my favourite geo teacher! MRS RAMOS!

I really had a meaningful teacher's day. This last year celebration is certainly one of the best i ever had since i been in school 5 years ago. Hope everyone enjoys themselves today and lastly, happy teachers day to all the teachers of junyuan secondary school.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.