Sunday, August 20, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I sprained my neck, i feel like as if i'm a robot. My head is not able to twist and turn, this feeling certainly suck. Maybe because of the late nights that i am having this weekend, or even the stress that i get from so many things.

I have so many things in mind, a debt, a tradegy.... the list goes on. Much as i don't want these things to befall me, those things would crumble on me no matter what. Dissapointed in someone, real dissapointed.

You made me see throught your cabalistic mask of yours, you made me realised that i'm a fool. You made me feel that i'm all along helping the wrong person, you made me see you in a different perspective NOW.

Revenge is unfolding, what for cling onto it? What do you get from revenge? Hatred between two parties? Or elongated revenge? Whats there to be revengeful about ? Revenge about the incidents that was happening a number of years ago? Revenge about she is one day older than you do?

Those things are destined. How can you possibly change fate with brute force? Yeah, you can, because you are possesing the qualities that she doesn't have. Isn't this a step over her? You rather stick to someone that you don't truly like just because for the sake of revenge?

In my dictionary, friends are people who feel comfortable with each other. Friends are definetly not people whom you want to dig out information of, friends are definitly not people who are there for you to not like.

Be my friend, or get lost. Think about it.Put yourself in my shoes. I need a break. I seriously need a break. If these are the things which would happen, i rather not know her at all.

I LOVE SOMEONE, and i certainly do. No matter what you ask about, i would tell you my answer to giving up is NO. Thats my resolution, thats my direction.

I LOVE ROTI PRATA!
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 20, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.