Tuesday, August 01, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
O my, O my. Tomorrow is tomorrow. It embarks the start of a month. Tomorrow is the day after today. Tomorrow is the day before 2 days after. Tomorrow is the day in between today and the day after tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a special day. Really appreciated the "thing" that you gave me. Thanks alot, thanks alot, thanks alot, thanks alot. I LOVE HER!

You made me find light in the world. You made me, you made me. You made me have this providential feeling hiding in my heart.

Every seemed to be a good day with you around. Even when the world is dominated by smirky aliens, ferocious pirates or whatever it is, i would be there for you!

I love you.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.