Wednesday, August 16, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Looking up into the sky, i found myself lying in the bottom of a well. The sky seemed so high for me to touch it, i really lost. I always thought i have alot of philosophical craps. One sentence came to me that made me fall too low, fall too far.

So far that i'm not able to climb up way up this unforgiving well. Guess what i am defeated it, peggy said this to me.

they love each other, they do other things like holding hands and hug. and they sacrifice their time and money on eahc other. for us we together. we only lack those material needs, basically, we nv depend each other on money and time, and nv hold hands or what, but we sitll love each other. no different from stead ba, just that they have more things.

Wow, these words of her really made me knocked my head and stop whatever i am doing. I thought of everything, my entire mind revolve around everything surronding me. Respect is what i gave, admiration is what i gave, everything possible.

At a mere age of 15, her maturity level is already this high. How i wish, i wished, i wished. Let those maturity cells in my mind gain energy and start to vibrate.This would then incur all the others cells to commence on reflecting the things that i have done

Am i not mature enough, or am i choosing myself to be not mature? Too much maturity would gain suspicion, too little maturity would gain tounges wagging. How ? How ironic is this world coming to? I wished that i can turn the clock and let us all return to the prehistorical times even before dinosaurs dominate our world.

We can then break free from this stupid world of ours, filled with intense stress. I cannot take it anymore, i cant, i cant.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.