Wednesday, August 23, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Finally i'm back to blogging, i slept at night class today. It was so "malu", "malu" is a singaporean style of saying for ashamed. I was so ashamed of myself for that when mdm teo came and ask me if i want a cup of milo with some biscuits.

Omg, i was trying to hold back my laughter for that critical moment. If i didn't hold that back, i would be laughing my ass out at the canteen. She was trying to help, i sense her concern. But to me, it was somehow too over that make me so "paiseh"!

Although one year older, you guys rocks. Never once had you guys have shun me, you guys placed your faithful eyes to help me through this journey. 4e5 2006, guess what you rules and i'm proud to be in this class of mine certainly.

And you, you made me see life in the way i have never seen before. You showed me and guided me to think of what i really desire, what i really want in my life. I have a goal now and the goal is wishing to be your cup of tea plus milk plus sugar.

Immense aspirations in my head, i work towards it. Cause i know what i actually want and what can actually bring me to somewhere meaningful. The answer is you. I love roti prata.

These few days, i know that this good friend of mine has been so so so so stressful. Take away all your burdens, let bygones be bygones. Don't let those mixed feelings circulate in your heart, fight for your own happiness, fight for yourself and the things you desire.

Stress is certainly not a fun part of life. Isn't it so? Come on, lets live our life to the fullest. Thumbs up and smile. OK? you better nod! HAHA

Will i be able to have the chance of holding your hands tightly and never let you go again? I love you!
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.