Tuesday, September 05, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Yesterday news pop up, steve irwin was dead after bitten by stingray. He was the one who actually tamed the world's most dangerous reptile. But with bitter irony, he was dead after the deadly stingray bit him on the chest.

A stingray is a passive animal and would only attack when its treathened. Salute him guys, for without him, there would not be any croco documentary on kids central. He was also a person that made an austrailian zoo a famous tourist attraction.

He pass on without any regrets, i think his only regrets is he haven't had the chance to finish the documentary of underwater deadly animals.Lets salute to this world wildlife saviour.

Is there a saying that, good things always come to an end? I tried to change my perspective yesterday, but in the end. I cannot make it. Your cabilistic mask of yours now make me look at so many person twice before i actually trust someone and say, " hey , u're my friend."

How lame, anyway. Spend my time studying as well as playing is much more exciting for me. It beats thinking and thinking. For now, i don't need to know the answer. I stand by your decision, feel free to tell me when you actually arrive at a decision.

Greatest thanks to mrs ramos for praising me for the things that i have done. I will strive hard in life, as i know, nearby there is someone that cares.

I love you, and i certainly. I do not want to lose you much as i want you back badly.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.