Thursday, September 14, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow, social studies and chemistry paper finally down. Chem paper was a real killer, easy in the sense if i know all the concepts. To me, everything seems so foreign to me, i used all of my memory bit and bit to form up the unknown jigsaw puzzle in my head.

Tomorrow is history, found out that the chapters are like so big for me to memorise. Why, why is this happening to me? Distractions? I can do it last time, why can't i do it now? Never mind anyway, leveled kaying to lvl 70 today.

One whole level, isn't that so great of me? Never mind, this is to show my gratitude of you spending your time after work to help me cope with my prelims. Its getting more and more tensed up this examination period !

Exams exams exams, just as gary said, exams is not memory. Its the SPEED of memory. I agree truly and i can testify for that. Imagine i did not have time to do one essay question of my social studies paper! 13 MARKS! Flew away in an instant. Gosh!

Think of prelims seriously my dear friend. We have the mentality of saying, "prelims only, i work hard for o levels." Until o levels, we would be cooped up in revision as we are revising from scratch. Study a little for the prelims, it helps. If you revise some topics now, you would have lesser to revise for the o levels.

You're clever, everyone can see that and everyone cares for you. Even friends that you just know care for your welfare, studies. Remember, study hard ! Not to the point where you are going to commit suicide, but to the extent that you are doing in 1e1. Remember those times.

After today, i find that its really such a pleasure to help another person charitably. I would continue to do so, maybe good deeds can help me to cleanse my sinS! Ow, crap!

I love you is always stated every day, its boring isn't it? I changed it to.

I love the person that i do not want to lose. AND THATS YOU, i would love you even you are a piggy. DUH.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 14, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.