Wednesday, September 06, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
There are many things money can buy, there are also some things money can't buy. I'm not exactly rich physically, but i'm rich when it comes to my feelings for you truly. I'm loaded with passion wholehearthly. Seeing you giving a smile, a laugh, or even a joke, is far better than a million dollars transferred into my bank account.

Seeing you sad, depressed or down, is worse that losing a million dollars without my knowledge. I'm doing my own best, to walk down this unforgiving path. No matter where it leads me to, i would carry on. For this is the path i chose, for this is the path i know, for this is path that lead me to the key that can open the gate of happiness.

As william shakesphere has a quote, "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. " Bless your mind with thoughts, i blessed mine with thoughts and i'm willing to follow my mind. Dizzy spells are being casted on me today. I felt so dizzy, so restless, do not even know if i have the energy to revise later.

My days of the holidays, starts at 11 and ends at 4. I only slept 7 hours a day even in the holidays. Prelim exams are drawing so near, so near that using two hands of the fingers can actually count down the days. Sheer confidence revolving in me, i'm real scared.

I love you, i always do.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.