Wastage of time
Friday, September 29, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Yea, this incident knocked me hard on my bloody head. I have no time to censor those vulgarities, so please make this post only visible to nc16 only.

Hacked at 5x again, don't which idiotic bastard, son of a bitch did it. I'm really fucking fuming mad inside my head. What seems to me, this game is really so sucky! It's as always, as always 2 characters, my fucking god.

Please someone make some god bloody sense into my head, i can't take it. How much i wish to chop that person, fucking waste of my precious youthful time. My heart is bleeding big time, that adds to the hurt that i have right now.

My god! God damn ironic shit! Make me fucking pissed ! Never mind about this, all blamed to my poor luck. Fuck it. Stop this that will dampened my mood.

My prelims results! Sucks to the core, on the edge of breaking into SHIT! C6s, where can i go? Got to become a road sweeper, my family is not as well to do after all, i do not want them to spend private schooling.

I come to this bloody home everyday, sit down facing my computer, hear nags! I'm sick of all this.

Few more days to go, i'm really afraid, afraid that i wil lose you forever. I dun want that to happen neither i want you to be unhappy, God bless.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.