Friday, September 08, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Hatred in that bloodshot eyes of his, he thought i love scolding him. My heart breaks everything after i scold him, but how will he ever understand. He bear grudges against me, i hope everything would be fine after his maturity.

My blog is really rotting nowadays, its not that i do not want to post. I do not actually know what to post about. Life is getting more and more boring for me. My brain cells are not working at all.

They do not want to vibrate. Molecular vibrations is not functioning, neither is free electron diffusion. Even now, my miind is about physics. PRELIMS! They are pouncing hard on me, so hard that i can't push it away and get up on my feet.

Up till this point of time, i still insist on my point. I don't want to leave school so early. I miss so many things of this particular school ! I miss the canteen food, i would miss the teachers, i would miss those monkey buisness. AND CERTAINLY, i would miss HER!

Like others, how i wish time would stop here. I would be able to enjoy the last few weeks for school life that i have. Just in two more weeks, after the going through of the prelim papers, we would be gone.

She's just out there, just out there. I close my eyes, i would think of her. My hands would feel rather "cold" without hers clinging onto mine. I miss the warmth, i miss those times. I miss her.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.