Saturday, September 02, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I'm sick, i can't do anything, i can't go anywhere. Whats the reason? I'm sick. I've been grinning over someone's sorrow. I think i have my retribution now. Intended to spend this one week holiday studying, but at this stage? God save me, i want to get well !

Teacher's day ended in an instant, this would be my last year celebrating for the teachers that i cherish. How i wish, everything did not move in such a fast pace. Thanks to mrs ramos for saying that my poem was beautiful.

Went to study with peggy yesterday afternoon, yeah, i'm lazy. But i managed to learn something. I learnt the El tacado! Thanks to peggy, for passing me her greatest knowledge. It has been two days since i actually update this blog of mine.

Intution had not come into my mind since two days ago. I'm so held up with things. I want to take a break. I can't, i can't. Everything in my world is moving at such a fast pace. How many more days is o levels approaching?

Passing grades for the o levels is definetely not the results i want to acheive. I want something higher than that. Imagine all C6s? It would add up to 30 in the L1R4. Where can i actually go? Nowhere!

Prelims are drawing near. Confidence? 40%! What can i acheive like this? I'm so afraid that i would flunk my prelim papers. I'm so afraid, i'm so afraid.

Take care of yourself, and at the same time be careful of the weather there.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 02, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.