Sunday, September 17, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I woke up at 11, with a blank state of mind. Terrible headache it may be, i still carry on with what i'm doing. Those late night sleep, all may be caused by one word, "games". Why are computer games just so "magnetic"? In the sense that you would not let your eyes go off the screen when you are playing, nor you want to be distracted while you are playing?

My god, i really have to change this habit of mine. It's getting from bad to worse,f and n paper is coming round tomorrow. Ask me this question, have you studied? Honestly, no. It's not that i do not want to study for it, the f and n book really hypnotises just like chemistry.

I felt that i'm studying another another s-ci-ence ! Its just like biology, burning the pages, dip it in water and drink it up to the brim. Just like what some traditional chinese customs do, its pure memorising!

How much information is the brain going to store? We have 7 different subjects, each subjects has around 20 plus chapters, does it mean that we have to memorise all word by word ? How to study smart for f and n? I do not know, anyone knows instead?

My home is getting noiser as days goes by, the everydays quarrels is decreasing. BUT something more disastrous is happening nowadays, that idiotic brother of mine do not seem to understand human language. He just can't co-operate with my parents and i.

What can be slotted into his mind to make him listen ? Pratically nothing,i just hate those shoutings at home. I really hate it to the core, why can't my home be a home that is noise free? Why can't my home be a home that is so peaceful that you can only hear the sound of the clock ticking at night.

I wished for that day, i also wished for the day that you return to my side. I don't want to live my life in agony, neither do i wanna live my life without you. I feel so empty inside, but the daily smses that you send also cheer me up in every single day of my life. You know, i care for you, and i hope that you know that.

I'm don't sweettalk you, cause what i speak out is the truth. I don't sweettalk, should i put that rather.

Because i love you, you were my strength when i felt so weak, you were my light when i couldn't see. For that i love you, you know it.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.