Gray
Monday, September 11, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
When i was still young,
everything was so pure and innocent.
I saw everything in black and white,
for all the things were so obvious.
Either right or wrong,
no arguments, no pros, no cons.
Choices were precise.
Pure and joyous clarity
gave me a simple life.

When i grew and learned to face the world,
i felt so unprepared.
Black and white turned gray.
My unfaltering vision failed,
focus left my pure and innocent eyes.

Cause choices were once so obvious,
i can't tell right and wrong.
Today i'm a teenager,
living in a world that nothing is clear.
I'm seeing through an adult's eyes,
for it be a child's biggest fear.

I stepped into this very world, leaving my childhood, in search for a better future. Some of the things can be articulated, others cannot. What is this world of mine coming to? A world there i am slotted between right and wrong?

A world that there are no clarity to be seeken? Or even a world that life is not worth to be continue. Who can take me by the hand, stand by me in my hour of need or rather chase away all my doubts and fears.

The irony of life cannot be explained, even a croco hunter fighting the world's most dangerous reptile, can be killed by an stingray, moving so gracefully in water. The message that god is trying to convey, never judge a book by its cover.

The phrase seemed so easy and yet so difficult. No one can ever understand, when is the time that life would call and end for you. No one is able to predict when is the time, where we can see light out of this imaginary elongated tunnel of ourselves.

No one, pratically none.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.