Tuesday, September 12, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
One pathetic wall, so arduous that one can't push it away, or crush it just by physical strength. Friable as it may be, it only depends on the mental strength that you are to have. What for add this constraint into this friendship of ours? What's happening?

Is this a retribution or is this a dramatic play? So what should be named as this? " Irony of life? ". The barrier is really right in front of my very eyes, right in front of my very heart. Who can take it away, you ask yourself. I do not know how to answer you.

Shu ning, i really envy you for putting down ur sorrows in life and live your life to the fullest. With your family around, your friends around, your partner around. Thinking of it, is this that difficult to acheive? Is life expecting too much of me? Or i'm expecting too much from it.

Hallucinations appear whenever i'm feeling so low. I see stars gliding in the endless night sky, that scene was certainly magnificent. At that moment, i would think, think about the how would it be so great to have time stopping at this very moment.

If it was forever like this, i do not mind living for another decade perhaps another century. Why are people borned the mentality to yearn for power? Why must there be a boss? Why must there always be a bigger position for everything in life.

Can't human beings be borned with the mentality of sharing and giving ? God, this would let me think that you are really not almighty after all. Although it would be so boring to live in a world with everyone of the same characteristic. Would it be more exciting to live in a world of human beings who are lack of conscience?

Friends, they claim they are there for you in your hour of need. What does friendship truly means? Does friendship means creating a barrier considering the welfare of another friend ? For this, i reckon friendship as "sucky". So by doing this, it helps me? It brigthens up my day? I tell you straight, you know who you are. This doesn't help me, instead of losing one, i lost two important people at a go.

Never mind, i go by you wish, if you still choose to continue this path of yours, so be it. Make a clean break of friendship, you wont have to hold on to this burden. Thats what you wish? I doubt not so.

I didn't expect too much from life. Life is taking away too much from me, have someone ever wonder? We slog for? We study for? We do everything for?.

I'm spending my days in solitude without you, i need you because i love you.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.