Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Almost thinking of skipping my post for the day. Due to much popularity of this reserved space of mine, i have to blog. O my, self praise again, its real international disgrace. Do i sound "emo" as in emotional?

Thanks to tammy for giving me that praise. I really appreciate it. Thanks alot. You're apparently the first person to say that to me. Anyway, thanks again. Met kaying yesterday at macdonalds, she was trying real hard to teach me chem.

Unfortunately, after leaving school for two years, even an 8 point grader for o levels forget what she have actually studied. Thanks alot too for helping me, actually i understand quite a number of concepts under your guidance. Omg, this is a praise for sure.

Kaying was waiting for me at the mac, and i was late as usual. I reached there, i ate, she teach english, chem, blah blah blah. One thing that strike my memory was that "NCC GUY". I was laughing my ass off, kaying was making fun of her junior!

"IS this planet earth? Why am i studying? Why am i here?" She was talking in the perspective of that ncc guy. AND further more, she was imitating the guy! O my, thats lame but its real funny. I was reckoned as a shortie after which. I remember that for life!

Today english paper was somehow easy, somehow difficult. I do not even know if i had write out of point for my essay. Gosh, i used stylish writing in my essay! I'm learn too much from MR GOH SIN TUB. I simply love his writings, his stories.

Anyway, tomorrow is chemistry. Thats a subject thats a real killer for me, should i burn midnite oil today? Yes i should to a certain extent. After i finish my chemistry and ss revision, i would pounce onto my bed. and have a good night sleep.

You're certainly not a lousy loser, you not a loser at all to me. You're always a winner. A winner whos achievements are etched real close to my heart. Remember, i'm always there, for sure. I would be there even if you were to walk right into the heart of the ocean.

I love you, i really do.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.