Sunday, November 04, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Today is 4th of November. Guess whats the date tomorrow?

It may be just another normal day to anyone else. It's certainly more than just a special day to me. These 365 days, our soul has always been in my heart. No matter how tough the day gets, thinking of you made me move forward.

I remembered. We started out before our first day of the o levels. A unique time that made the whole world envious of. We struggled through our first month, almost coming to a verge of breaking. I held my words back. I didn't say anything, i didn't want to watch you leave.

Many obstacles came stumbling on us. Although some are never going to be solved, i still see your blossom smile every single day. You never failed to make me smile, you never failed to make me laugh, you never failed to make me tear. Just like what i always do to you.

No matter how many quarrels we had before, we always put things back at one again. We are going to have our one year anniversary. Tomorrow, its just tomorrow. So many things were stopping us back then , so many tounges were wagging , some people jumped to conclusion that we can't get this far.

Yes, we did it! I love your presence, your 'disturbances', your understanding.

Thank you all this while, thanks for the love that you have showered me with. Thanks for the understanding u gave to me. Thanks for always tolerating with my mistakes, with my nonsense. Thanks for everything.

Darling. I love you. From the day you stepped into my life, i told myself i was never going to let you go.

Happy 1 year.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.