Tuesday, November 20, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Anyway, Net fund quiz was quite a goner today. However, we found something interesting in the Net fund lab. Our group of 4, had 4 lucky terminals. There were counter-strike in our terminals. O my, holy shit. Of course, we abide to the rules and played it after we done our lab.

Such a nice lesson we had. Its the first time, we decided to stay in the lab till the lesson end. Our facilitator had to rush us all out. Indeed, indeed.

Was trying to survive in school today. I certainly hate Mondays, 9-6 is an entire killer. Anyway, i got cheered up during maths tutorial by Terence's videos. I almost laughed out my stomach, gosh that video was really hilarious. I managed to find it on youtube. I'm gonna post it no matter what. =D.

It's about some Japanese Prank. Darling did have a great laugh over the phone also when she saw the video. O my O my.

|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.