Tuesday, November 13, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
2 employers contacted me,right after my semester started. What holy crap is this?

I was in lecture when i got an id withheld call. Picked it up and the first thing i hear was, "Hi, This is calling from golden village. Are you still interested in the job you applied for?" I was stunned, thinking why did you call me just so long after i applied?

Of course i did say i was interested in the job. But something went really wrong when i said, "I'm schooling right now." I can imagine, the person feeling while she was holding on to the telephone. She immediately replied,"Oh, this case ar... *Carried on with alot of crap* ended with.... Alright, i'll call you back".

God knows when she's going to call back ya? Anyway, my school hours are quite corrupted. Although not very long hours, but Monday is seriously a torture. Guess what? I checked my email just now and found that i had a reply from an employer.

It was a telemarketing job that i applied for really long time ago. He replied that he had just came back from overseas and would need an admin for two months. $6 per hour! $10 per secure appointment! BUT BUT BUT BUT!

*Weekdays office hours*

My heart really fell down from the 7th floor. No words could ever describe my feelings. Why on earth? Do you have to choose this timing to reply back to my mail? Why on earth? O MY!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.