Thursday, November 01, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Happy birthday to Jon. Hope you will enjoyed your sweet 18. Finally, you can watch 300 at princess without taking my ic and being scolded by the crazy auntie. Excited ya? You're on the journey of no return =D.

Wow, hasn't been really blogging these few days. Too bored to do anything. Even at school, my mood of studying has drop to rock bottom. Every single day, you stress about what you wear to school. When you're bathing, you're already thinking about other people perception about your dressing.

Sometimes, it just cant get off my mind. How i really wish that we are able to wear a school uniform like before. I know this can't happen, but... its just one of my wishes.

Life didn't turn out well for me yesterday. I was so sick that i fell onto my bed at 10pm. I set my alarm at 12 to be online. I didn't wake up. I just woke up at 12.40am to stop my alarm from ringing. I could imagine how irritated was my brother while he was sleeping.

I woke up today at 10am! 12 hours of sleep. Wow, and i still felt sick. My whole throat was 'corrupted'. Almost lost my voice today, what a stupid day.

I'm really sick about what life is bringing me...
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.