Saturday, November 03, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its great. The feeling was certainly great. Slacking around with some of my greatest cliques was my desired weekend.

I shopped something for my one year gift. A surprise for darling on Monday. Time flies just so fast. In the blink of an eye. 365 days has passed, thousands of hours flew past, but our love still carrys on.

I wish, i wish. I wish for an eternal love. I wish for a love that would never end. I wish for a love that is perfect. Give me your hand, we will get there. Get to the paradise which is specially tailored for the two of us. Just the two of us.

It would be a really pleasant surprise indeed.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.