Tuesday, November 13, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
It has been as if decades since i ever heard you sound your unhappiness towards this issue. Every single time that name is mentioned, i know your voice would entirely change. I can sense it, but i chose to keep very quiet every single time.

Some problems can't be solved forever.

The only solution to me is that we keep moving forward. Life changes single day of our lives. The earth will never stop revolving for any one of us. Time and tide waits for no men. Even if we turn back time, the problem is still floating around.

I didn't regret it at all. Didn't once would i ever bear to see you leaving. Never once would i ever want to see you upset. Every time when you're feeling upset, i told myself i should be the one there to cheer you up, to light up your day once again.

I didn't feel any unfairness at all. I'm serious. I put myself in your shoes, i know the stress you're going through. The caught in between is something no one could ever take.

I love you, no matter what it takes. I will never want to lose you, no matter what price I'm going to pay.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.