Thursday, November 08, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Fridays marks another day of school. My mood for school hasn't really been well. I just can't find any interest for school at all. This is getting real boring. Anyway, i went to my physcology tutorial for the first time. The subject itself was fun yet difficult.

So many bombastic terms were used. O my, am i going to survive in this particular cds? I really hope so. We were grouped up and unfortunately, I was slotted into a group randomly. Guess what? I got a really really indescribable group member.

I can't point out his faults, but i really can't stand the wild imagination he has. Imagine you want a screwdriver to shoot out flame like a flamethrower? Wow, he really has the similar character as one of my classmate. *Guess who?*

I'm no far better anyway, i know that myself. Has been so so so 'nua'(hokkien word for lazy). Hoping to catch a movie this weekend with my precious. Anyway, i had been watching a drama named "Attack no. 1" by Aya Ueto. A Japanese volleyball drama which was played on Cable Tv before.

It made me sososo, into volleyball? Nah, I'm joking. Although i got some thunder spikes, some great serves which no can do. *Giggles*.

Alright. My blog is turning stale soon. Motivate me to update more! Tag more people. I would really love your tags although i seldom reply. I'm always reading!
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.