Sunday, November 18, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Net fund quiz is coming up tomorrow. My mind is blank. I flip over the pages of my net fund book, nothing is absorbed. Please, let everything get inside my mind, please!

I put a tiny weeny small counter in my blog. To my surprise, i found out that is counted up to 34. That means, 34 different Ip address viewed my blog. With 34 different people viewing my blog, why on earth are there only two tags?

Anyway, caught game plan with darling yesterday. There was entirely no much cinemas showing that movie. Shaw Prince was one of the choices, but but... =D I shaldn't carry on any further. Our last resort, we caught it at Bedok princess.

Its a must watch movie anyway, the plot, the filming, the story, the actions. It brought out a wonderful story about a father who was self centered, and meeting up with his long lost daughter.

Wonderful, totally. Anyway, i stop here for the day. Leave a footprint if possible. Thanks alot.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.