Monday, November 26, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
It has been a "period" of time since i ever touched blogging. It's another Monday. Monday states another week of school, another week of stress. Life at home hasn't been well these few days. Mum and Dad were quarreling over a few little problems. Arguments would often arise when they swap pointers with each other.

Happy birthday mum. I didn't meant to make you upset. It pains me when i see your tears rolling down your cheeks. I know, bringing a defiant child up isn't the best thing to do. I'm sorry for the things I've done to make you so upset.

God, listen to my prayer. Spare me some happiness and health. Give it to the most important woman of my entire life. The one who has tolerated me for 18 years, the one who was there when i had no one to turn to, the one who was there when i met a setback, the one who will be there for sure throughout my entire life.

Happy birthday mum.

May your wishes come true this birthday. Although there's nothing much that i can really do for you, i will try my very best to never make you upset again. I can't choose the family i want to be in, but since I'm here. I will put in my entire best to become a better son.

I love you, mum.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.