Friday, October 27, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Woke up in a daze, turned the alarm clock on my computer table and found that it was already 2.30pm in the afternoon. O my, why have i got this habit of waking up late again. Anyway, it was quite a fruitful day after all. Two chapters of social studies down, good governance and singapore industrial restructing.

Sent some sms, to two different people early morning. I received the replies, it's not about me blaming myself, but thinking of it, if i hadn't entered the world of friendship, would everything turn in such a drastic way ? It would not, after all, i shouldn't have appear from the very beginning.

Maybe a further distance away would be the only alternative out. Adopting this strategy would be only going against my own will. But if this is the only way out to make the friendship of you two recoline again, it doesn't matter whatever thats happening to me after that.

I bound to lose you two, i'm sure of that. Never would i just lose one, as the pain would be unbearable if i were to lose one. The pain of losing two is much more serious, but to see you two joyful once again, not having any problems or situations blocking you two from showering each other with "sisterly love".

I told myself, it would be such a pleasant scence. Everyone would be overwhelmed with joy, but will i adopt this way out? God bless.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.