Wednesday, October 11, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I'm just sorry, its the word that is meant to be said.

It's not for the fun, its not for the watever, think of what i have said to you. Think hard, and you will get the meaning. But i want to thank you, thank you and greatest apology.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to your blog. I heard for myself, in my own perception, its that song. That particular song just give me a pecuilar feeling that you are still thinking of him. Maybe i'm wrong, correct me if i'm wrong.

I know that i'm a sensitive chap, i just can't get over small little things. Any small, trivial matter, i would kick up a big fuss over it. That's when i care, i care, i really do. I won't let my mind run, if i did not care anything about it.

I found myself on the passage way to hell. I'm just on the track of no return. I was thinking of this thing when i was walking home. I just can't put you off my mind, no matter what particular situation i am in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats with esteem? What are the disadvantages and the advantages of high and low esteem? I love to say i have a spitting image of "****". A superstar. My god, but i would get criticised by whoever it is.

No matter who it is, everyone would laugh at me. Ironically, we were taught to have high self esteem. Who wants to be made a joke out of everyone? So we chose the alternative path, we abolish the new things that we learnt, we go to the old practices again.

I just can't thinking of anything to blog right at this time, all my intution flew, flew, flew. To a place where i cal it hell.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.