Monday, October 30, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Once upon a time, why do fairy tales always start with once upon a time? Does it mean that fairy tales are only appearing in the past rather than the present.

I once thought life was so beatiful with a great friend whom i can throw my sorrows on, i should not have entered this path long ago. My great friend whom always lend me a listening ear was never here anymore.

This whole story ended in an instant, it doesn't end like any fairy tales --- "and they lived happily ever after. " Instead, it ended with -- " Time, is the key to make me your great friend once again. "

How deep can this go? Isn't there a scar that you left in my heart, on the day you hung my phone. It was the first ever time, you told me "i'm going to hang". At the next instant, the phone goes " ..................................................... ". It was the sound of the line being cut off.

I teared in my dream, thinking of how i can recover this friend of mine again. You told me, you falling out, but i can tell you, i'm falling in.

I tried to ask you for a sweet friendship once again, but nothing. I'm left with nothing. Ironically, its none other than my own creation.

I want to have a freedom of choice, i want you back as a friend again. A friend that is always there, a friend that always stand my nonsense, a friend who always argue with me, a friend who always make me smile, a friend whom i can make her smile every single night of my life.

Are these moments going to come back ?
|
This entry was posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.