Monday, October 23, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. --- Robert Louis Stevenson.

The harvest you reap, comes from the hard work you put in. No things in this particular world of us living in is without an input, a process and a result. 2 more weeks, just two more. The gce o levels is starting off with the maths paper 1.

Someone out there must be wishing upon that day, "after o levels, you will be nothing to me, i believe." Don't ever ask me how i managed to find your blog, even if you did so much manipulation the link.

Crack your brains and figure it out. I'm sure you can think of it. You're not at all stupid. You're clever, the only stupid people are those who can't unleash their utmost potential. So can i say, those late nights, those laughters, are all crushed.....

I tried, i really tried, believe it. I tried to walk away too, so many times, cause i'm sometimes just hurt by your words. Friendship often ends with love, but friendship with love? -- seldom or even never.

Utter bullshit, its really bullshit. I don't think in this way in the beginning, but till now, the perspective that you are giving to me is really closer and closer to that quote. I know you're going through hell lot toture, my greatest apologies for that.

Maybe after this entire shit, your life would remain as before, but one thing may be forever lost. A very good friend.

I don't aim for the impossible, but i aim higher than what i can actually acheieve. I'm always reaching for the stars. Why? I may not quite get them, but i won't come up with a handful of mud either when i reach for the stars.

I seldom blog, but i do blog when theres a need.
|
This entry was posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.