Thursday, October 12, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I'm not in any mood, i'm just not. Not in the mood to talk to anyone, not in the mood to do anything. Let my mind flow, what comes into my mind, is what i'm going to do.

Tears dripped, when i read your last sentence of your post. I didn't love the wrong person, i loved the right person. You didn't always gave me sadness. You gave me happiness when you smile, you gave me sadness only when you are down.

I think of the happy times i had with you, even it was two whole months ago. The feeling was still there. Of course, love cannot be obligated, you followed your heart. You took responsible of the feelings and you answer that question.

I appreciate it, its true. Don't let this event dampened your mood. Tomorrow is a holiday, marking day. Enjoy whatever you can, reward yourself for the hard work u put in for this end of year examination.

I also hope that that will not be the last time we are going to msg each other. I passed all my energy to fate, no matter how cruel it is to me, i go by it. I miss you, certainly, but i can't do anyhting about it.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.