Saturday, October 07, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
It has been a day, since i touched my keypads using my fingers and sms you. Ask me why, its not that my feelings are fading. I'm just figuring something out. I thinking and thinking of ways to save this.

I seriously tell you, i fcuking hate one word replies in msn or whatever. I seriously hate it, but everytime when you reply one word, have i ever got pissed off ? Or have i took my time to think of what the hell to reply?

To me, one word reply means " nothing to say " . I use one word reply when i have "nothing to say". No offences, but i really find it really rather rude to say, "ya", blah blah blah. Whatever it is.

Why do i seem to think that i'm always the person that is always giving in ? When you reply with a one word msg, or msn. Have you thought that i am cracking my brains to think of what to say back to you, in order to not offend you. Or rather not make you bored.

No one is responsible of your feelings, running away from everything doesn't help to solve everything in general. Think it over after your exams, i tried my best to talk to you first whenever i am in msn or whatever.

Am i that bored to talk to ? Or am i just a pain in your flesh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if my words are too harsh, i just love to speak out from my heart. I'm sensitive, whatever you say. I just think that a blog is to be heard, what for phrase the setences into nice sentences and people get the wrong meaning over it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoy chatting with you when you're smiling happily, gleefully. I really love those times. I also love the times when we crack jokes, i cherish those times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind, i'm just an idiot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not about giving in, its about what you put in.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.