Thursday, October 26, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Sins, something regarded as being shameful, deplorable, or utterly wrong. Who had never carried out any sins throughout their entire life? Who had never once did something that was so wrong, so difficult to clear our conscience?

Technically no one, things are difficult to explain in the ironic world that we are living in. Who had never been a backstabber in a circle of friends before? Who had never sunk in setbacks before?

Who in the world had never asked, why am i living in this world before ? Humanity, are all alike. We are claimed "brothers" because of this. What we are doing, is what other fellow humans are doing.

So, if you are giving up on humanity, think twice. I once thought that humans were worthless creatures, who use everything they could to go into the position of "POWER". Thinking back of it again, who doesn't love power?

Who loves being carried by the nose by another person who has the same "human" blood flowing throughout your body? Who would love to rather get into power and shower love at the people below you ? I would. Thats my aim for yearning for power.

Greatest apologies to my parents, i felt so guilty everytime i just tried to raise my voice at time. I'm really utterly sorry, i'm just inside a situation of letting people understanding me. I don't even understand myself at this point of time.

Am i the creator of this particular problem between the two of you ? Why in the first place should i ever appear infront of those innocent eyes of yours. Why?

Why do i get to lose 2 of the most important people in my life at this moment? Not physically, but mentally? I'm just really sorry for entering this.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.