Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Accidentally, i flipped through a bunch of letters without any permission. I took one up and read it. I understand the whole situation last time. I didn't know that, i really didn't know that.

I thought that we are far apart, so far apart that time. I didn't know that you are actually thinking of the problems in my perspective. The answer was certainly delayed for two days, in this heart of mine, i'm afraid that i would never have you again.

I hurted "someone" so badly, even i can feel the immense pain inside me. I turning into a complete idiot soon, real soon. I don't know what i can do the savage this particular situation.

I dun even know what are the ways to mend a broken heart. I was tossing and turning on bed, didn't slept a wink. I was thinking, thinking of a real stressful situation that can make me go bonkers anytime.

Had to make a decision no matter what, real sorry. If you are not hurt, i am hurt by the things that i have done, i have said. I'm real sorry.

Ratata, i really wish, really really wish to have you by my side. Be there when i'm down, happy, whatever. You gave me strength, you gave me hope, you gave me someone to hold and someone to love. Thats you.

These 2 months, two entire months. I tried my best but to no avail. God knows, only god understands me, but the god is not there. I had not once experienced it, nor felt it.

I cant even understand myself, and i'm god damn serious. My blog had remained stationary for such a long period of time. It's not that i'm lazy to blog, i blog! But as i type my post, intution starts to run out of my mind and i delete the whole post.

That made me skipped that day's post. I try to blog more often, but only if you guys are able to read the boring posts without falling asleep. There is one thing that doesn't need any intution to post.

Your daily life. Isn't it such a stupidity to blog about, "today i took the dog for a walk, then after that my dog saw a cat, the cat bite the dog, the dog eat the cat, blah blah blah."

These are really lame lame lame stories. There is nothing for me to blog at the moment, my prelims had just ended with very very very poor results it had left me.

I stop here for the day.

Those memories are still vivid in my mind. I love you, i seriously do
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 05, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.