Sunday, September 16, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
"When I'm down and troubled.
And I need a helping hand
And nothing, nothing is going right.

I'll close eyes and think of you
And soon you will be here
To brighten up even my darkest nights.

I'll just call out your name,
And I know wherever you are
You'll come running
To see me again.

Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All I have to do is call
And you'll be there
I've got a friend.

If the sky above me
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that strong wind should begin to blow
I'll keep my head together and call your name out loud
And soon you will be knocking upon your door.

Isn't it good to know that I've got a friend? "

I'll count down the days, the day where you will return.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.