Tuesday, September 25, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Found out that i was indulging too much of my time in a game, hence neglecting my darling somehow. I'm sorry!

I hope it would get better as the days goes by. =D

Wow, I'm always having late night sleeps. O my, my body clock is really tuning to a time of no return. Anyway, haven't blogged anything about the supped paper. I was so scared when i walked out of the examination hall. I didn't have much confidence at all.

But at least, i knew how to do the paper better than the main examination.

O levels are coming right up for secondary schools. Jia you. Dun ever give up on any subjects .

Alright i think i'll stop here.

Darling, Our 11 months!
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.