Tuesday, September 04, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
The sorrow in your voice lurks out how you felt. The dried up tears on that face of yours, shows how much you're attached to that phone.

I know how you felt. Just like i felt it too. I have nothing to say, i just can't bring my words out of my mouth. To tell you, "Dear, dun cry, dun be sad" I know you will be hurt even even more. It was really the mermories that were brought away.

You will overcome this thing. Life still carrys on, my precious. No matter what happen, i will always be here standing by you. Don't ever ever scold yourself, you didn't want it to happen either.

You're not irresponsible, neither were you careless. You were just too inoccent.

The pain in my heart was equally unbearable...
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.