Friday, September 07, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Haven't been frequently updating. My com Crashed!!! My computer is in the danger zone, waiting in the queue to be dispose of.

I found myself to be so dependent on computers itself. Without it, i feel so totally boring !

Yea, anyway. I love to blog about events days before. =D

Darling and I celebrated our 10th month 2 days ago. It was so wonderful. She must have loved it alot ya? Guess what, i was actually keeping the secret for so long. I didn't want to tell her that i was actually planning a laser message for her down at the fountain of wealth at Suntec.

Unfortunately, the laser message was only for Friday, Saturday and Sundays! This is so so so holy man! At least, at least, i managed to surprise her with a song dedication =D.

While walking to the machine to dedicate the song. I was like thinking so long for what song will suit the event. This suddenly came to my mind! "A moment like this, some people wait a lifetime...."

HAHA. Know who sang it? It's Kelly Clarkson.

O my, it was so lucky that dear didn't been moved to tears. =D IF NOT! WE Will see the fountain of wealth flooded with her tears! WAHAHA. Suntec should thank darling ya?

Anyway, that day was really wonderful . Thanks for always being there for me dear. =D

I will love you till the end of time. 05.11.06
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.