Saturday, September 08, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Somehow promised myself to blog almost everyday. Here i am, doing it right now.

Spent $95 today, on the computer. O my, $45 dollars for setting up my windows for me? I might as well open a computer shop beside you and charge $35 for each? Anyway, they're doing it almost everyday. =D

Wow, i'm really in the desperate mood of finding a job. Guess what, i got this advertisement from the net. It was a photocopy shop named "Copyland" near my house. I contacted the person by phone and found out that he had a really really big attitude problem !

Even by phone i have guessed it. What more, when i got down to the shop, the boss was like overreacting!

This was what happened.

Me: "Hey, i'm the person who called for the job application."

Mister Attitude: "YEA, CAN YOU START WORK TODAY?" *Apparently, he was already shouting across.*

Me: "I wasn't informed about it~ I got an appointment later." * Of course i had to bluff my way through. *

Mister Attitude: "So when can you come tomorrow?"

Me: "Anytime you need me sir." *I was already on the verge of giving up the job*

Mister Attitude: 'Bangs the table' "DUN ASK THIS KIND OF QUESTION,JUST ANSWER ME A TIME".

Me: "10"

Mister Attitude: "Alright, you want help me with stapling s for half and hour?"

Me: "No thanks, I be back tomorrow" *In my mind, i was like going.... Whu cares?*

His attitude is really really really o my goodness. Never mind. Downloaded golden village application form . Considering ~ Considering~ Considering~
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.