Friday, September 21, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Supp paper is over today. Haven't really slept yesterday night, my whole mind was all about that paper. I was thinking and recapping all the formulas i have learnt. O my. Please, let me off this time please!

Wow, Mr hawy was online today. Even had a phone call from china. Wonder what he meant by he is 'GOD' there!

Darling, as for your school life, you have to adapt to the surrounding no matter what comes. The first day you stepped into republic, your first class. Did you have the same impression as well? "Haiya, my class is so boring."

Its the same thing, look forward to school. We have to move out from our comfort zone some day. We are just making more interaction in life.

Prove what you can do to your facilitator. When they say you can't do it, prove it to him that you can!

Anyway, Darling no matter what happens. I will be here for you. But please, dun combat me with your skills learnt at kick boxing!

Loves!
|
This entry was posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.