Saturday, September 29, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I decided to do nothing but to blog out my thoughts.

After much thinking, i came to this conclusion. Darling, its really my wrong to multi-task while chatting on the phone. I mistaken you for being busy at times because of the tone you used, the way you talked.

I didn't really meant it. But, sometimes, its really difficult for me to tell you something like, "Darling, if you really tired. Please go to sleep." I said it once, i said it twice, i said it thrice, i carry on and on. I really don't want you to be tired out.

Sometimes, you would think that i didn't want to talk to you because i want to carry on playing my game without your disturbance. It's not correct.

I know you want to recover the times that we actually are chatting much more. I would also love to do that.

After your school, you would sometimes come back and tell me how tired are you. It really hurts me when i know that you are actually fighting your tiredness just to carry on chatting with me. It touched me, but on the other hand it hurts me even more.

I know, nowadays i kept multi-tasking. I'm truly sorry.

I know sometimes i casted my attitude, my unpleasantness on you, darling. I would not do that again.

I really have so many things in the same time to do. I'm in a game, I'm chatting on the phone, my house is full of shouting, my mum's nagging.

I would not let this happen again.

I will, I sorry, my darling.
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.